Lowest Price Guaranteed!
Each homeowner’s comfort & lifestyles vary from one another. Where one’s home comfort is a priority and yet another’s is efficiency & budget. When receiving a heating & air conditioning replacement or new installation quote, our energy specialist will visit your home, analyze your home and design an energy efficient system to fit your family’s concerns, comfort, and budget.
$1650 manufacturer rebate. Plus, receive up to $650 in M.I.D or T.I.D rebates on qualifying heating & air conditioning products.
When installing your air conditioning system, here are some things to consider:
- How much capacity you need – we take into account the entirety of your home. The square footage, insulation values, window types, and even the direction it faces are all factored in.
- Where to install – we will help you identify a location for your unit that will efficiently function as well as have minimal disruption to code compliance and the flow outside your home.
- Energy consumption and efficiency – we help you break down the cost savings if energy efficient models on your utility bill to see what’s best for you.
- Permitting – we secure the proper permits so you don’t have to, and out team is professionally licensed to complete the job.
- What matters most is your air conditioner installation is done right.
Love’s Heating and Air will help you decide what options are the best for you and the needs of your home.
The most important thing is that your unit is installed correctly. This means having the right qualified, certified technicians on the job.
At Love’s we understand the details involved. Our goal is to make sure you’re comfortable in your home for years to come.