Prevent future problems, while ensuring your family’s safety and saving money with regular maintenance of your air conditioning unit.
Central heating & air conditioning is a convenience that’s easy to take for granted, but even one day without it will remind you of it’s importance, especially during the central valley summer. Neglecting this critical home appliance can lead to poor performance, inefficiency and high energy bills, or even worse a complete failure to cool.
A broken systems will leave you not only uncomfortable, but can actually be dangerous given our given our extreme valley temperatures. Excessive exposure to heat can cause a range of heat-related illnesses, from heat rash and heat cramps to heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
What’s the best way to keep your AC running reliably? We suggest annual an annual air conditioner tune-up and inspection to keep your system running at peek performance and catch any issues before they cause a problem. Most manufacturers require annual tune-ups be preformed by a certified HVAC technician in order to maintain a system’s warranty.
Our 20 Point Air Conditioner Tune-Up & Inspection Includes
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerate – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check the condition of Blower Belt, if applicable