When PG&E Shuts Off Your Power
Will YOU Be Ready?
PG&E Warns it could cut power to cities for days When conditions are favorable for fires in an area, PG&E may cut power to avoid that. It’s part of the utility’s Public Safety Power Shutoff Policies and Procedures, published this month. When a fire weather hazard in the foothills is present that would necessitate PG&E to shut down all the power, possibly for up to five days.”
Back-up Home Generator Powered by liquid propane fuel or natural gas, residential backup generators offer homeowners peace of mind during unexpected power blackouts by providing a continuous flow of power. With so much of our daily lives using electricity, home backup generators allow you to run appliances such as air conditioners, sump pumps, refrigerators, heaters, washers/dryers, and lights even when power is down.
Benefits of owning a residential backup generator include:
- Keep your lights on – your family won’t be in the dark
- Keep your freezer working and your fridge food fresh and edible
- Power you water heating (if it is electric)
- Lower insurance rates
- Safe operation during man-made and natural disasters
- Affords homeowners peace of mind by ensuring their loved ones are safe during times of emergency